Trilifegear.com

Trilifegear.com
Your Triathlon Headquarters

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Breezypoint triathlon Sun 6

am race- won race...I was happy with the swim, for the first time I was at the front of the race after the swim..I was 2nd out of the water and only 14sec behind the first woman...pretty happy with that - although I still have a lot to improve in the open water. I was able to find some guys feet to draft off of for about half of the swim so that was a success in practicing drafting- which will be key for me..haha...

after the bike I was pretty far ahead so I just got to go easy the run- which was awesome! the run is always so painful no matter what but this was awesome becuase the run was actually fun!

Met some really awesome female triathletes in the area too- triathletes are so nice in this area! so great! And won $400- which rocks!

6th overall with the men (just out of the money for men =) )

No comments:

Post a Comment