Trilifegear.com

Trilifegear.com
Your Triathlon Headquarters

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

june 3/4/5

thurs- 1hr40 min moderate with dustin...starting to lighting on my so had to cut the ride short- feeling pretty tired so I didnt really care to much...

Fri- 8 mi total, main set- 5x 1000m w/ 2 min rest in b/t intervals- on the track with the ragged mountain team- 3:34, 3:33, 3:30, 3:27, 3:25- great workout! defiantely have not run this fast since college...working out with fast people to push you is amazing and so much less painful!

pm- swim 3k: main set was 6x300 on 4 min, then 3:55, then 3:50 interval (3:45-3:50 for all) I am going so slow! what the heck! I feel sooo sloooowww.....blah

Sat- am bike, 3 hrs, lots of drating, took it easy and I still felt really tired..humm...racing tomorrow with no taper so should be interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment