Trilifegear.com

Trilifegear.com
Your Triathlon Headquarters

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

friday/sat/sun may 28/29/30

Fri- am bike, 3:40, 60+?? mi- tootally grueling workout...went from thousand oaks, down to the beach and did 30 mins hard interval on pacific coast highway (it is the craziest- you can ride your bike on the highway in CA, very strange)...the wind was at my back so I was flying without too much effort...the 5 mins easy, 30 mins hard interval up a massive mountain without one break in the grade- very very hard, very hot..this was serious pain...then I had a 30 min rest while I descended down the other side of the mountain...then my last 30 min hard interval was into the wind on a rolling section...this was unbelievably hard- either this was a much harder workout than I envisioned in my head or I am out of shape on the bike...dont know what to think??

brick run- 30 mins zone 3, 4mi...wanted to do a tempo after this ride but I was just too wasted, no way I could do it....

Sat- 1:15, 4k, swim with masters group long course meters...main set was 10x100 on the 1:30 interval... I was coming into the wall at 1:23-1:25 which I was not too happy with...I think I am really tired from yesterday....flying back to VA today...

Sun- had to spend the night in atlanta cause I missed my connection due to weather...did a long run after I got back to cville, 1:30, 12mi, sooooo hot here- wow! the humidity and heat is extreme- it will definately take some reacclimating too....I am tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment