Trilifegear.com

Trilifegear.com
Your Triathlon Headquarters

Thursday, June 3, 2010

tues/wed june 1/2

tues am-8mi total: hill workout with my new Ragged mountain teammates...we did 8x this hill going from fontaine up to ohill...wow- sooo fun to workout with a team again, makes all the difference!

pm swim- my BIIIGGG SWIM TEST! this was set up by Barb lindquist at USAT to give her an idea of my swimming ability. I am going to the olympic training center in colorado springs for the last week of july and first week of august and I need to let the big boss know that I am not snail slow...
YES! did well....the test is a 200 yd sprint from a dive, 1 min rest, 800 all out....I did a 2:11, 9:34- thanks dustin and wes for helping me and timing and being the best!! I am happy with that and so was Barb so that is great!

wed- pm bike- 1 hr easy...
straight to pool- 5k with phil and wes...main set was 2x( 400 on the 5:30 (4:58), 2x200 on the 2:45 (2:26-2:27), 4x100 on the 1:20 (1:11-1:13)...thanks phil and wes for being fast and helping me! cant wait to watch you guys race at eagleman!

1 comment:

  1. You give snails a bad name. They are slow but also very patient.

    ReplyDelete