Trilifegear.com

Trilifegear.com
Your Triathlon Headquarters

Thursday, May 27, 2010

thurs may 27

am run- easy 8 mi with amazing and way cool olympian jill savage, got some more great advice from a wise sage of triathlon...I really trust what she is telling me too, I think she has my best interests at heart when she shares advice with me - this is sooo important when trying to figure out whose advice to listen to, I am very happy to have met her and I am hoping she can give me some more input (especially swimming!) in the future. Also met the owner/founder of SaltStick electrolyte tablets, he is super nice too - I will definately be trying out his product just because he seems like such a nice guy (isnt that funny how that works...)

pm swim- 3k with masters group, main set was 6x200 descend1-3 and 4-6 on the 2:50 interval (2:25, 2:23, 2:18, 2:25, 2:24, 2:19)...then 10x100 pull on the 1:20 interval (1:13-1:15, I dont have paddles here and I am a slow poke puller)

I am going to miss these group workouts when I leave CA! They have been so fun and the outdoor pool is soooo nice, my back is seriously fried and I love that! The coach is Nancy Reno- who is super experienced and hugely accomplished swimmer herself- I highly highly recommend this group to anyone training ever in this area, it is quite an impressive resource because it is tailored to triathletes!

Word on the street is that Wes (my husband) and Dustin, who are my training buddies, are getting in nasty shape and are going to kill me on the bike whe I get back...cant wait! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment