Trilifegear.com

Trilifegear.com
Your Triathlon Headquarters

Thursday, May 20, 2010

thurs may 20

my big board exam for med school was today....9 hours long! with only 45 min break all day! crazy...the ironman of tests....

off today..

Also, i just realized there is a "comments" section on this blog...i am sooo sorry to anyone who commented on my posts in the past and i didnt respond..i am not a butthead, I am just an idiot! there is a difference.....sorry! but thanks for all the great comments!! I promise to respond from now on!

I am excited to get back to swimming with this awesome masters group in CA...think i will try to do some two-a-days this coming week.....urrrgg..i wish we had a group like this in Charlottesville!

2 comments:

  1. A few questions...

    1. did you wear a wetsuit for the first hour of the test?
    2. How many bottles did you take during the exam?
    3. Was it draft legal or were you not even allowed to look at the others?

    ReplyDelete