Trilifegear.com

Trilifegear.com
Your Triathlon Headquarters

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thurs may 13

am bike- 3hours, 50 mi? with a former Cat 1 cyclist who showed me mercy, super slow for most of it...but then there was this serious crazy climb, like a real mountain, that lasted 15-20 mins that was pretty hard and got me huffing it. This area of california has got some amazing riding...The route we went today was part of the last stage of the Tour of California which I will be watching in person next weekend...woohoo!

I am in CA to take my step 2 board exam so my training has been a little limited this week but, after next thursday I will free of all hard things in med school for 2 years!!

Also- hip feels great today! going to try a harder run w/o tomorrow! =) Being a scared neurotic pays off when staving off injury!

No comments:

Post a Comment