Trilifegear.com

Trilifegear.com
Your Triathlon Headquarters

Sunday, May 9, 2010

fri/sat may 7/8

am swim- 5k, main set: 600 stroke per distance, 2x300 build on 4:30 (3:45s), 6x100 on the 1:15 (1:09-1:10s), 1 min rest, 6x100 on the 1:20 (1:12s), 2x300 build on 4:30 (3:46s), 600 hard (500 split was 6:09)....felt pretty good about this workout, i can tell I am defiantely getting faster but still have a loooong way to go....

pm ride- super easy, nobody does easy like me =) 1:45, 25 mi

Sat- am ride, 3 hrs, 55 mi, drafted a lot trying to keep things in zone 3 with just a little zone 4...then way zone 2 the last hour.....i feel like a weird muscle thing in my hip so I am being super cautious...I am way conservative now with injuries and know ill do fine if I stay healthy so opted out of my brick run today and going to take tomorrow off completely....flying out to CA tomorrow so that actually works out well...

pm lift- just arms....i think i hurt my hip lifting my legs now that i think about it- had some trouble with hamstring lifting last weekend and forced it when I should not have- that and my first attempt at some faster track work so far this season probably wasnt the best combo, going to stay away from leg lifting for a while....

No comments:

Post a Comment