Trilifegear.com

Trilifegear.com
Your Triathlon Headquarters

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wed apr 28

am swim- long course meters, 4k meters, main set 6x500 descending 1-3 and 4-6...my arms are blasted because I have swam more in 2 days than I usually do most weeks but I made it through...times between 7:15-7:40...not great but not terrible considering my degree of soreness....

pm run- 8 mi easy...love running easy! I am applying to the Ragged mountain racing post collegiate development team in town, we will see if they let a triathlete in?? not sure?? but if I start up with those guys I dont think i'll get too much easy running so I have to enjoy it now!

pm weights- I am starting an aggressive weight routine on my arms- mostly lats, triceps, deltoids, traps.....to help my swimming get faster cause I got baby weak arms..this is totally new to my training and I finally have time to do it! also going to start core stuff which i havent been doing either---generally you want to start these things in way preseason mode so I am not really doing this right but whatever, not going to worry about that now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment