Trilifegear.com

Trilifegear.com
Your Triathlon Headquarters

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sat Feb 13

another great day!

am trainer ride- 3 hrs steady indoors on trainer with a crew of friends, I am back in cville now and enjoying the company of other humans in training finally =))) There is nothing better than training with others after being alone for 2 weeks!!!

am swim- 3800 total, this is a weird workout that I created myself and all swimmers tell me is a bad idea so be warned! 3000 in one interval, descending every 1000: 1st 1000- easy, 2nd 1000- 1:20 pace, 3rd 1000- 1:18 pace...I have really found this workout helps my endurance in the pool bigtime, however, swimmers tell me (and I believe them) that it may promote bad technique when you get tired at the end of the set- so I only do this workout about 1x per month....I would advise others without awesome technique to limit this type of workout....

No comments:

Post a Comment