Trilifegear.com

Trilifegear.com
Your Triathlon Headquarters

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday, feb 14 and weekly totals...

Sun- am long run, 1:30, roughly 11 miles due to some slow ice/snow spots, but it is better than doing it indoors! Zone 2 the whole way..... slipped and fell on my back banana peel style at one point...worst part is I fell into a puddle of ice water and still had an hour left...no injuries though, other than embarrassment...

weekly totals: 16:30 total, 31 miles running, 12000 yds swimming, 8:30 biking...highest volume week yet, I am beginning to finally work into my running...I still want to be getting at least another hour in on the bike but Ill have to work on that after next week cause next week is my down week with a little more rest (I am on a 3 weeks high volume, 1 week lower volume schedule) so i will be shoot for around 10 hours total training....

happy valentines day!

1 comment:

  1. oh man, my run was JUST like that. except I tromped through snow for like 20 minutes. had to walk. ankles scraped up because i didnt wear tall socks. ah! I hate the post-snowapocalypse.
    -Diana

    ReplyDelete