Trilifegear.com

Trilifegear.com
Your Triathlon Headquarters

Saturday, March 6, 2010

sat mar 6

sweet day!

am- CRC, chipotle ride, 45 mi total, 2:20....first section I stay with the CRC group, they had a lot of pros out today and the pace was super super hot...but a lot of surges and hill sprinting so I didnt want to do it the whole ride cause that is not optimal tri training (if I can even hang the whole ride...) eric and I were the only triathletes able to hang so we were pretty outnumbered today....second 1/2 with triathlete group, pace much more managable but my legs were toast at that point so i just sucked the front group a bunch (like I pretty much always do on that ride, why do I get so lazy!?! It feels so much better to draft though!)

off the bike:
track workout: 7 mi total, main w/o was 6x800m on the track, descending by 2s, splits: 3:03, 3:02, 2:52, 2:52, 2:46, 2:44....psyched!! these are really fast splits for me, esp after a really hard 45 mi ride....awesome stuff!! wes was out in front helping me with the pace the whole time (thanks wes!) and eric and rick suffered through it with us too...everyone did great and is running really fast! wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment