Trilifegear.com

Trilifegear.com
Your Triathlon Headquarters

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

tues mar 2

pm- swim- 4 k total, one of dustin crazy hard workouts: main set- 10x 300 with the odds hard and evens easy all on the 4:30....I did the hard ones all at 3:45- which is not great but not bad considering I am doing this by myself in the pool and God did not make me to do workouts alone....

got immediately on the treadmill cuase it is dark and snowy outside....

1:10 total, 9 mi: 15 min warm up, then 4x (8 min hard, 4 min easy continuous fartlek) I did the first interval at 6:30 pace, 2nd one at 6:20 pace, 3rd one at 6:10 pace and the last one between 5:50 and 6:00 pace....felt pretty good, not too hard...i am happy with the effort I am able to do on the treadmill cause running is more painful and usually slower for me than running outside.....my running is coming back slowly but surely!

No comments:

Post a Comment