Trilifegear.com

Trilifegear.com
Your Triathlon Headquarters

Saturday, March 20, 2010

thurs/ fri mar 18/19

Thurs- pm bike, 90 mins easy, 20mi, hilly but super super easy, I am really really tired from being in the operating room all day, standing and retracting somone's pelvis open for 8 hrs straight..very very exhausted...need a mental and physical break for a day or two..

Fri- Wes came down to suprise me in roanoke yesterday and we finished the ride together...soooo great, totally re-energizing and just what I needed right now!! I am so happy he is here! Wes did 4.5+ hrs of training today..go Wes!

pm bike with wes 90 min, 20 mi- really easy, fun, great weather, slooow but feels good!! feeling better mentally and only 3 more days of my OBGYN rotation! Family medicine next will be sooo much easier to train and Ill have a lot more time to sleep too =) I have been getting 5-6 hours of sleep every night for the past month- this is completely unsustainable....

No comments:

Post a Comment